- Estonia: +0.1% (revised downwards from +0.4%);
- Latvia: +3.3% (revised downwards from +3.6%);
- Lithuania: +6.9% (revised up from +6.4%).
- Estonia: -0.5% (revised up from -1.9%??? what sort of adjustment is that???);
- Latvia: -1.9% (since our statistics office does not do seasonally adjusted GDP, this is my own rough adjustment);
- Lithuania: +0.2% (revised up from -0.2%).
And I am still wondering how Statistics Estonia turned their initial -1.9% quarter-on-quarter number into -0.5%. It just doesn't make sense...